In charge of the air conditioner analysis and simulation. At Kobe University (Maritime Science), he has acquired a Ph.D by working on a high -precision of offshore simulation by weather models. After engaging in the system management of garbage incineration plant at Hitachi Zosen Corporation, TOKYO ELECTRIC POWER SERVICES Co., Ltd. was in charge of the style of the domestic ocean and ocean wind project. Currently, he is also an academic researcher at Kobe University.
- 2015: Master degree in Maritime Sciences, Kobe University
- 2015-2016: System engineer in Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- 2019-2020: Consultant in TOKYO ELECTRIC POWER SERVICES Co., Ltd.
- 2021 ~: Lead engineer of wind simulation and analysis in Rera Tech Inc.
- 2021 ~: Postdoctoral researcher in Kobe University
Main business experience
- NEDO "Technical Research and Development of Water Wind Power Generation/Global Wind Observation System Demonstration Research (Gyoring Wind Map)"
- NEDO "Implanted offshore window development support project (establishment of offshore wind survey methods)"
- The Ministry of the Environment "Zoning Introduction of Zoning Discussions on Wind Power Generation, etc."
- Many engaged in wind -powered and power generation estimation surveys in wind power
Many engaged in extreme wind speed and turbulent strength in wind power
Main research presentations, etc.
- TAKESHI MISAKI, TERUO OHSAWA, MIZUKI KONAGAYA, SUSUMU SHIMADA, YUKO TAKEYAMA, SATOSHI NAKAMURA, ACCURACY COMURA, ACCURACY COMURA Ions Using Different Input DataSets in Japan. Energies, 2019, 12 (14), 2754.
- TAKESHI MISAKI, TERUO OHSAWA, EVALUATION OF LFM-GPV and MSM-GPV as Input Data for Wind Simulation, Japanese Wind Energy Society, 42 (4), 2018, PP.72-79,
- TAKESHI MISAKI, OHSAWA TERUO, MIZUKI KONAGAYA, HIDEKI KATO, TOSHINARI MITO AND SHINYA EGUCHI, Investation of Wrf Simulated Horizontal Wind Speed SPEED SPEED SPEED GRADIENT Using S Canning Lidar Measurement, ProC. Of Gre 2018, 2018, P-WE23.
- TAKESHI MISAKI, OHSAWA TERUO, High-Resolution Dynamical Downscaling of Offshore Winds with Mesoscale Model in Neatshore Waters, Proc. OF ICEM 2017.
- Apparently Apparent, Teruo Osawa, Yuko Takeyama, Yasuyuki Baba, Hiroshi Kawaguchi, Verification of horizontal wind speed gradient, which is calculated by WRF, a collection of Japanese Society, 2017, 42 (1), PP.57-66.
- Takeshi Misaki, Teruo Osawa, Katsutoshi Kai, Yasuyuki Baba, Hiroshi Kawaguchi, the accuracy verification of the estimated wind speed field in the Shirahama coastal coastal area, the 23rd Wind Engineering Symposium Paper, 2014, PP.505-510.
- Takeshi Misaki, Teruo Osawa, Yuko Takeyama, Katsutoshi Kasai, Yasuyuki Baba, Koji Kawaguchi, the calculation accuracy of the WRF horizontal wind speed gradient in the coastal coastal area, the 35th wind energy usage symposium pre-collection, 2013, pp.347-350.