After graduating from the University of Tsukuba (Meteorological and Hymphology), he was mainly engaged in consulting work on renewable energy at an environmental consultant for 10 years. He has been in Kobe University Graduate School of Doctor since 2016 and conducts research on offshore style surveys. The representative director of Kobe University, a venture company "Rera Tech Inc.", established to conduct a consulting business specialized in wind-powered, utilizing the technical and personal networks gained during his work and his entire academic period of time.
- 2010: Master of the University of Tsukuba (Environmental Science)
- 2010-2014: Researcher, E&E Solutions Inc.
- 2014-2021: Senior Consultant in E&E Solutions Inc.
- 2016-: Ph.D in Kobe University
2021 ~: Rera Tech Inc.
Main business experience
- NEDO "Implanted Weather Wind Farm Development Support Project (Establishment of Global Weather Survey Method)" Major Researchers and Lord
- NEDO "Water Wind Power Technology Research and Development (Water Water Winding Observation System Demonstration Study)"
- NEDO "Next -generation wind power generation technology research and development / windmill sound reduction measures"
- Deputy in charge of the Ministry of the Environment's "floating offshore wind power power development project"
- "Zoning method for offshore wind power" Lord charge
- Many engaged in wind power generation / solar power generation projects and finance dudeliography consulting business (financial institutions)
- Many engaged in wind -powered and power generation estimation (local governments, private companies, etc.)
- Many engaged in extreme wind speed and turbulent strength in wind power
Main research presentations, etc.
- Mizuki Konagaya, Teruo Ohsawa, Takaya Inoue, Kazuhiro Kawamoto, Toshinari Mito, Hideki Kato. Susumu Shimada, analysis of past observation results on the Mutsu Ogawara site, 42nd Wind Power Energy Usage Symposium Preliminary Draft, 2020, PP.120-123.
- Mizuki Konagaya, Teruo Ohsawa, Takaya Inoue, Toshikari Mito, Hideki Kato, Kazuhiro Kawamoto, consideration about the formation of offshore winds and WRF estimated values due to temperature distribution. , pp. 82-85.
- Mizuki Konagaya, Teruo Ohsawa, Toshiki Mito, Hideki Kato, Takaya Inoue, Kazuhiro Kawamoto, Yukito Watanabe, comparison of offshore -like estimation values in near waters using multiple windshawes simulations. , pp.179-182.
- Mizuki Konagaya, TERUO OHSAWA, Toshinari Mito, Hideki Kato, Takeshi Misaki, A Study on How to to to to to to to to to to to to toe to to to to to to to to to. Al Simulation, Proceedings of Gre2018, 2018, P-WE-29, 4.
- Mizuki Konagaya, Junya Nemoto, how do you investigate the sea conditions in the sea area? -In the February 2015 issue of "Industry and Environment", to examine the businessability of offshore wind power generation.
- Mizuki Konagaya, Maki Takahashi, Hideki Kato, Etsuro INUI, SHINICHI SUGIOKA, YOKU TAKATSU, Vertical Flow Simulations Using The Mesoscale Model to Assess IMPAC TS ON SOARING BIRDS ArOUND OFFSHORE Wind Turbines. Journal of the Japan Institute of Energy, 2016, 95, 156-161.
- Mizuki Konagaya, Hideki Kato, Makoto Takahashi, Okura Imai, Shinichi Sugioka, Tsubasa Takatsu, Intestimation Results and Observatory Correction Method. Examination of the Use of Energy Energy Symposium Preliminary Collection, 2015, PP. 165-168 .
- Mizuki Konagaya, Possibility of geothermal power generation using hot spring sources in global warming easing, Mitsubishi UFJ research & consulting quarterly policy / business research 2007, vol.4.