Relatec Co., Ltd. is hiring new graduates / mid -career.
We look forward to your application for those who are interested in our business.
Click here for an article on the recruitment
New graduate / mid -career recruitment guidelines
type of contract:
Full -time employee (trial period 3 months) / contract employee * We will consult with consultation such as outsourcing contracts.
Salary / hourly wage:
Determined after considering experience, abilities, etc.
Number of applicants:
Recruitment from time to time, some people
Main business content:
■ Winding observation staff
- Planning of the Winding Observation Plan based on a desk study / field survey
- Organizing equipment procurement, installation, observation, maintenance, removal, and observation data arrangement
- Business trips for local underground visits and equipment installation and removal for the implementation of the wind situation observation
- Coordinating with related organizations such as customers and cooperating companies for wind status observation
■ Winding simulation / analysis staff
- Implementation of offshore style simulation
- Use of Waycross evaluation, domestic CFD models, and overseas models
- Combined use of observation and simulation, calculation and visualization of statistics
- Wind power plant construction site selection and expere of power generation evaluation and reporting to estimate the business planning of wind power plants
- Organize, analyze, and report the wind situation data obtained from the wind status observation device
- Windfarm certification for wind conditioning and reporting
- Evaluation related to windmill driving status
- R & D related to the wind situation survey
■ Technical sales staff
- New proposal for wind situation surveys and consulting, after -sales follow -up
- Creation of sales materials and contracts (quotes / specifications, order books, bills, billing)
- Procedure with technical staff for ordering projects
- Formulation and implementation of business strategies
- Those who have an educational background over graduating from colleges, colleges, or junior colleges
- Those who can create basic operations such as document creation and email by PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Those who can communicate in Japanese, those who can write Japanese reports
- Those who have experience in the wind power generation field
- Experienced Linux, GIS experienced users
- Experienced users in programming language (VBA, R, etc.)
- Those who are familiar with clouds such as Azure, AWS, and qualified persons
- Those who can communicate basic English
- Those who have a normal car driver's license
Human resources to seek:
If you are interested in renewable energy, wind power generation, and consultant fields, you are willing to open up the market
In principle, the flex system is applied (standard working hours 8 hours, standard working hours: 9: 00-18: 00 (break 1 hour)).
- Completely closed two -day system (Saturday and Sunday), holidays
- Paid vacation up to 20 days (but in the first year, 10 days after six months from the date of recruitment)
- New Year holidays, congratulatory leave, childcare leave (male employees acquired), etc.
Once a year
Two times a year (depending on the performance)
- Completely equipped with social insurance (health insurance, employee pension insurance, employment insurance, work accident insurance)
- Regular health checkup
- Welfare Club member
- Kobe Headquarters or Tokyo Branch
- There is a short -term business trip in Japan according to the business
- Can work from home
For details on this matter, please contact us by e -mail to the following.
Recruit * Rera-tech.co.jp (Please change * to@)
【Documents to be submitted】
Resume (photo attached), job history (free format)
* Personal information is strictly managed and is not used for purposes other than hiring activities.
* We will contact you at a later date for the document screening results.