Geographical information (GIS (GIS), which has been in the field of geography and environmental science of Tokyo Metropolitan University (former Tokyo Metropolitan University) and is based on the knowledge of geography (humanities, vegetation, climate, terrain geology, water sentences, etc.). (Etc.), etc., I learned and completed the weather simulation. After completion, he has been engaged in consulting work on renewable energy at an environmental consultant for about seven years. In the business, we conduct abundant air -based observations and analysis operations, including riders for wind power development, and conduct several research on riders.
- 2014: Master degree in Science, Tokyo Metropolitan University
- 2014-2018: Environmental consultant in E&E Solutions Inc.
- 2019-2021: Senior consultant in E&E Solutions Inc.
- 2021 ~: Lead engineer of wind observation in Rera Tech Inc.
Main business experience
- NEDO "Implanted Office Wind Farm Development Support Project (Establishment of Global Wind Survey Method)"
- "Zoning method for offshore wind power" in charge of GIS
- Ministry of the Environment Model District District Development Project in charge of GIS
- Many engaged in wind power generation / solar power generation projects and finance dudelgence consulting business (financial institutions)
- Many engaged in wind -powered and power generation estimation surveys (local governments, private companies, etc.)
- Many engaged in extreme wind speed and turbulence strength in wind power
- Investigation volume survey in each prefecture in biomass power generation (GIS)
- Survey of small water power generation for a certain country in Southeast Asia (GIS)
Main research presentations, etc.
- Susumu Shimada, Teruo Osawa, Tetsuya Kogaki, Mizuki Konagaya, Toshinari Mito, Takaso Lab, Ryuzo Araki, Rider, and WRF short-term MCP estimation, 42nd Wind Energy Usage Symposium Preliminary Collection, 2020, PP.112-115.
- Susumu Shimada, Tetsuya Kogaki, Ryumo Araki, Hiroyo Ueda, Hiroshi Naikawa, Mizuki Konagaya, Toshinari Mito, Teruo Osawa, 42nd Wind Energy Use Symposium Preliminary Collection, 2020, PP.116-119.
- Toshinari Mito, Mizuki Konagaya, Hideki Kato, Susumu Shimada, Hisanori Tanaka, Achievements and issues of wind-free observation using doppler rider in powerless areas and complex terrain, 41st Wind Energy Usage Symposium Draft, 2019, PP.199-202 .
- Toshinari Mito, Mizuki Konagaya, Hideki Kato, Introduction of consideration of the accuracy of wind status observation using a vertical irradiation type doppler rider on flat terrain, the Japanese Wind Energy Society of Energy Society, 2019, No.43, Vol.2, pp.193-196 .
- Toshinari Mito, Mizuki Konagaya, Hideki Kato, Teruo Osawa, Takumi Tsuji, Susumu Shimada, Susumu Shimada, the accuracy of wind status observation using a vertical irradiation type doppler rider
- Toshinari Mito, Hideki Kato, Mizuki Konagaya, Yuta Matsuoka, comparative accuracy verification between the characteristics of multiple vertical doppler riders and the observation tower's wind status observation value, the 38th wind energy usage symposium pre-collection, 2016, pp.209-212.
- Toshinari Mito, Hideki Kato, Mizuki Konagaya, Yuta Matsuoka, comparative accuracy verification between the characteristics of multiple vertical dopplers and the observation tower, WWEC, 2016.